Coconut Edible Cookie Dough Truffles
These Coconut Edible Cookie Dough Truffles are not only pretty to look at, but they’re also a perfectly delicious and easy, no-bake snack.
All you need for these Coconut Edible Cookie Dough Truffles is our Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough and shredded coconut. With these two ingredients, you can recreate this recipe at home for all of your family and friends to enjoy! Not to mention, they’re vegan, gluten-free, non GMO, and made from only clean ingredients.
- 1 jar Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Let the Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- As soon as the dough is nice and soft, scoop 1 ½ tablespoonfuls of dough and roll into balls. Place cookie dough balls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Fill a bowl or container with the shredded coconut. Add one cookie dough truffle to the bowl of shredded coconut and move around until completely coated in coconut.
- Repeat this process until all truffles are coated in shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate truffles for at least 20 minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.