Awaken your taste buds with these Coconut Brookies, made with our Fudgy Brownie and Sugar Cookie Dough.
With only a few simple steps and basic ingredients, these dreamy Coconut Brookies are fun to bake up and great for sharing!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portions into a parchment paper lined baking pan.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Place Sugar cookie dough portions on top of the Fudgy Brownie base.
- Flatten out the Sugar cookie dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut over the sugar cookie dough. Press the coconut lightly into the dough.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden on top.
- Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-3 days or in the fridge for 3-5 days.