Chocolate Raspberry Tarts
Savor the blissful indulgence of dark chocolate and fresh berries with our Chocolate Raspberry Tarts.
Transform our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough into a crust, fill with luscious chocolate mousse, and top with fresh raspberries. These Chocolate Raspberry Tarts pair perfectly with your favorite glass of wine. Cheers!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 container raspberries or fruit of your choice
- Confectioners sugar, as garnish
- 5 – 10 mini tart pans or 1 large tart pan
- Let Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch. Grease 10 mini tart pans.
- As soon as the dough is soft, press 2 to 2 ½ cookie dough discs along the bottom and sides of a mini tart pan. Repeat this process until all the tart pans are lined with cookie dough. Make sure there are no gaps in the dough.
- Place the mini tarts on to a large baking pan and transfer to the fridge or freezer for 25 minutes to set. Preheat your oven to 325F.
- Place the baking pan with tarts on it in the oven for 18-20 minutes until the dough has risen and begins to crack. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Remove the tarts from the oven, press down the center of the cookie dough tarts using a greased spoon or the bottom of another greased mini tart pan. This will flatten the bottom of the tart crust so that there is room for the filling.
- Allow the crusts to cool for 30-60 minutes then bring to the fridge to chill for 1 hour before removing the crusts from their pans. This will prevent the crust from breaking.
- Next, to make the chocolate filling, heat coconut milk in a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Pour heated coconut milk over a bowl of chocolate chips or chocolate chunks. Let sit for 3 minutes, then whisk together until it resembled a smooth, thick chocolatey mixture.
- Spoon ¼ to ⅓ cup of the chocolate filling into each cooled crust.
- Next, top each tart with raspberries or fruit of your choice.
- Return the mini tarts to the fridge 1-2 hours our until the chocolate filling is set.
- Dust with confectioners sugar before serving. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.