Chocolate Hazelnut Stuffed Cookies
These Chocolate Hazelnut Stuffed Cookies take ooey-gooey deliciousness to a new level!
Experience the irresistible taste of warm Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk cookies filled with a rich and creamy hazelnut center. These Chocolate Hazelnut Stuffed Cookies are perfect for dunking!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Preheat oven to 325F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of the chocolate hazelnut spread onto the baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze tray for at least 30 minutes.
- Take 1 ½ portions of cookie dough and wrap it around one frozen chocolate hazelnut spread disc.
- Reroll into a ball and place onto a parchment lined baking pan.
- Repeat this step until all the cookies are made.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool on a wire baking rack for at least 10 minutes before indulging. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.