Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Bars
We’re excited to partner up with our friends and fellow clean ingredient enthusiasts Grandy Oats and Georgia Grinders to bring you these Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Bars with a crunchy Granola Topping!
This easy, mouth-watering recipe is the perfect dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth while spending time quality time with your loved ones.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 4 heaping tablespoons Georgia Grinders Hazelnut Butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- ¾ cup Grandy Oats Chocolate Chunk Coconola
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the Sugar Cookie dough portions into a parchment paper-lined 8-inch brownie pan.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden on top.
- While baking, prepare the chocolate ganache filling by heating the coconut milk in a small pot and bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, pour the coconut milk over a large bowl filled with the chocolate chips & hazelnut butter. Stir until thick and creamy. Set aside.
- Once the Sugar Cookie pan cools about 15 minutes, spread the chocolate ganache filling over the top and sprinkle with the Coconola.
- Refrigerate the entire pan, covered for at least 1hour or best overnight, before cutting into bars to serve,