Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles
We’ve teamed up with Flora Plant Butter and Color Kitchen Foods to make these Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles!
We’ve created this recipe with @sweetlorens Sugar Cookies dipped in melted chocolate using @floraplantus Unsalted Plant Butter, and topped with @colorkitchenfoods dye-free Rainbow Sprinkles. Nothing artificial, only the best clean ingredients for your baking inspiration!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 tablespoons vegan butter, such as Flora Unsalted Plant Butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- Sprinkles, such as Color Kitchen Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie dough portions 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on a wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
- While the cookies cool, melt chocolate & vegan butter in a small saucepan over low heat or microwave until melted, at 30 second intervals.
- Dip half of each cookie into the melted chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.
- Place dipped cookies on a wire baking rack or parchment-lined baking sheet & set in the fridge for at least 15 minutes. Enjoy!