Chocolate Dipped Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Is the key to your heart these Chocolate Dipped Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies?
Simply dip your freshly baked Oatmeal Cranberry cookies in melted chocolate, let cool, and share!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie portions 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
- While the cookies cool, melt chocolate & coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat or microwave until melted, at 30 second intervals.
- Dip half of each cookie into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with the Valentine’s Day themed sprinkles.
- Place dipped cookies on a wire baking rack or parchment-lined baking sheet & set in the fridge for at least 15 minutes. Enjoy!