Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Bark
Our Chocolate Covered Cookie Bark is pure indulgence.
This decadent dessert features our safe-to-eat-raw Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough sandwiched between layers of creamy, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate. Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Bark for the win!
- 1 jar Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Extra chocolate chunks/chips as garnish
- Line a square 8”x8” baking pan with parchment paper and let Sweet Loren’s Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Meanwhile, combine the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Spoon half of the melted chocolate into the bottom of the pan and spread to the edges, until the entire base of the pan is coated in chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
- Once the chocolate has set, spoon all of the room temperature edible cookie dough over it and spread out with a knife or wet hands. Return the pan to the fridge for another 10 minutes.
- Lastly, add the remaining melted chocolate to the pan (covering the edible cookie dough later) and spread all over.
- Return the pan to the fridge so the chocolate will harden, about 15 minutes.
- Cut into 12-16 bars, depending on the portion size you are serving. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.