Transform Sweet Loren’s into a Chocolate Chunk Cookie Skillet and be ready to savor the blissful indulgence of every bite.
Pressing Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough into a skillet and baking is one of the simplest ways to easily impress your guest and take your dessert to the next level. This Chocolate Chunk Cookie Skillet comes together with only 2 packages of Sweet Loren’s; delicious and clean ingredient baking has never been better.
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Allow cookie dough to come to room temperature on the counter, about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Place the package of Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions into a greased 8 to 10 inch skillet.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the skillet.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before eating.
- Cut into slices or serve skillet whole with many spoons for everyone to dig in. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.