Chocolate Chunk Cookie Ice Cream
Mix your favorite baked Sweet Loren’s cookies with vanilla ice cream for a tasty, refreshing treat for all to enjoy!
We made Chocolate Chunk Cookie Ice Cream with 2 simple ingredients; Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough and vanilla ice cream. Once mixed together scoop into a waffle ice cream cone.
- 1 pint your favorite vanilla ice cream
- 6-8 portions Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 6 – 8 mini waffle ice cream cones (or 4-5 regular large waffle cones)
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Place the cookie discs 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Let the ice cream soften for 5-8 minutes on the counter.
- Next, break the cooled cookies into small chunks and mix into the softened ice cream.
- Scoop the cookie dough ice cream into cones and enjoy or freeze for later!