Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bowls with Ice Cream
We can’t get enough of these creative Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bowls, made with only two simple ingredients: Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough & ice cream!
Thanks to @thrivingglutenfree for creating this insanely delicious treat.
- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 ½ pints ice cream (we love cookie dough ice cream)
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Remove the cookie dough package from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature, about 25 minutes.
- Grease a 12 count cupcake/muffin tin. We love using silicone baking pans for easy release.
- Press 1 ½ portions of cookie dough along the bottom and sides of one of the muffin cavities.
- Repeat this process with the remaining dough until the entire pan is filled. You will have a few leftover cookie discs that you can use to fill another muffin pan or save for later.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cookie is set and golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a baking rack for 15 minutes.
Fill each cookie dough cup with ice cream right before serving. Enjoy!