Chocolate Chunk Biscotti
We use Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough to create this easy-to-make Chocolate Chunk Biscotti!
This clean ingredient recipe is simple to make and all you need is one package of our Cookie Dough.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Cookie Dough portions come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the cookie dough onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet and shape into a rectangle, about 3”x8”.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or freeze for 5 minutes to prevent cookie dough from spreading too much while it bakes.
- Bake 18-20 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden brown on top.
- Next, remove the pan from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Carefully slice the big cookie into 8-10 bars. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.