- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 2, 8 ounce packages greek cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons liquid egg whites (or 2 egg white)
- ½ cup sweetener of choice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 9 gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookies, such as gluten free Oreos
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line an 8” x 8” baking pan with parchment paper.
- Allow cookie dough to soften at room temperature, until soft to the touch, about 20 minutes.
- Press cookie dough portions into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat together the 2 packages cream cheese until smooth.
- Next, beat in egg, egg whites, sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well until thick and well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter over the cookie dough crust.
- Place the chocolate sandwich cookies on top of the cheesecake batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the cheesecake looks mostly set.
- Allow to cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Keywords: Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s