Fudgy Brownie Peanut Butter Whip Cookie Sandwiches
Jared, from @savorystylestudios, shares his simple, yet elegant Fudgy Brownie Peanut Butter Whip Cookie Sandwich recipe using Sweet Loren’s!
Enjoy these Fudgy Brownie Peanut Butter Whip Cookie Sandwiches on their own or with a glass of milk!
Recipe and photo by: @savorystylestudios
- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place Cookie Dough portions 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on a wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes. Refrigerate so the cookies become cold, if there’s extra time (optional).
- To make the Peanut-Butter Whip, in a bowl with a handheld electric mixer or with a whisk/spatula, combine all filling ingredients except peanut butter. Mix on low speed until blending starts and then switch mixer speed to high until stiff peaks form.
- Add peanut butter to the mixture and fold in until just combined.
- Transfer the Peanut Butter Whip filling into a piping bag fitted with a large star piping tip or use a ziplock bag and cut off a bit of the corner to make a make-shift piping bag.
- Pipe the filling on half of the cooled cookies, then top with another cooled cookie. Repeat this process until you made 6 cookie sandwiches. Enjoy!