Our friend Sarah, @miss_whisk, shares her incredibly tasty and refreshing Brownie Batter Nice Cream Parfait using Sweet Loren’s Edible Brownie Batter!
- 3 – 4 bananas; peeled, sliced + frozen overnight
- 4 – 6 tablespoons plant based milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter chocolate spread or 1 peanut butter cup
- 4 tablespoons Sweet Loren’s Brownie Batter Edible Cookie Dough
- 2 tablespoon melted peanut butter
- 2 mini peanut butter cups, chopped
- To prepare the “nice cream” combine the frozen bananas, plant-based milk, and spread in a high speed blender. Blend until thick and smooth. Add more plant-based milk if needed to thin out the mixture.
- Taste the Nice Cream and add more spread or milk if needed.
- Next, layer in a cup a scoop of the banana nice cream, crumbled Sweet Loren’s Brownie Batter Edible Cookie Dough, a drizzle of melted peanut butter and chopped peanut butter cups. Layer once more until the cup is filled. Enjoy!
Keywords: Brownie Batter Nice Cream Parfait, nice cream, ice cream, parfait