- 1 Double Chocolate Edible Brownie Batter Mini Cup
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream or your favorite flavor ice cream
- If Edible Brownie Batter is frozen, be sure to defrost in the fridge for 15 minutes. If Brownie Batter is refrigerated, keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Scoop 1-teaspoonfuls of Edible Brownie Batter and roll into balls. Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Before serving, scoop ice cream into a bowl and press Brownie Batter balls into the ice cream. Alternatively, you can mix the ice cream with the Brownie Batter balls, refreeze & scoop. Enjoy!
Keywords: Edible Brownie Batter, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s