Brownie Batter Ice Cream
Elevate your ice cream today with Edible Brownie Batter chunks, sure to satisfy your sweet cravings!
Mix balls of our fudge Edible Brownie Batter cookie dough with luscious vanilla ice cream (or other flavor of choice) for a refreshing treat.
- 1 Double Chocolate Edible Brownie Batter Mini Cup
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream or your favorite flavor ice cream
- If Edible Brownie Batter is frozen, be sure to defrost in the fridge for 15 minutes. If Brownie Batter is refrigerated, keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Scoop 1-teaspoonfuls of Edible Brownie Batter and roll into balls. Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Before serving, scoop ice cream into a bowl and press Brownie Batter balls into the ice cream. Alternatively, you can mix the ice cream with the Brownie Batter balls, refreeze & scoop. Enjoy!