Brownie Batter Chocolate Truffles
Brownie Batter Chocolate Truffles are the perfect recipe to make with your Edible Brownie Batter in a pinch!
Simply roll our smooth & rich Brownie Batter into balls, dunk into melty high-quality chocolate and freeze until ready to eat.
- 1 Double Chocolate Edible Brownie Batter Mini Cup
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- If Edible Brownie Batter is frozen, be sure to defrost in the fridge for 15 minutes. If Brownie Batter is refrigerated, keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Scoop 1-teaspoonfuls of Edible Brownie Batter and roll into balls. Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil, melting over a low heat until smooth. Turn off the heat once melted.
- Dip a ball of Edible Brownie Batter into the melted chocolate and move around to fully coat, then place back onto the parchment-lined pan or onto a wire cooling rack.
- Repeat step 4 with all the truffles.
- Return chocolate covered truffles to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Use any leftover melted chocolate as a drizzle on the frozen truffles & freeze again before serving. Enjoy!
Best served frozen.