Brookies with White Chocolate & Sprinkles
Our friend Samantha, @glutenfreereality, shares her take on a Brookie by creating these vibrant Fudgy Brownie & Sugar Cookie Brookies with White Chocolate & Sprinkles!
Recipe & photos by @glutenfreereality.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Colorful sprinkles of choice
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the Sugar cookie dough portions into a parchment paper-lined baking pan.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Place Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portions on top of the Sugar Cookie base.
- Flatten out the Fudgy Brownie cookie dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden on top.
- Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
- Drizzle Brookie with melted white & colorful sprinkles.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 15 minutes before cutting into squares to serve. Enjoy!