Gluten Free Brookie Turtle Bars are the perfect treat for the holidays! Rich and gooey, your friends and family will absolutely love them.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 can dairy free sweetened condensed milk
- Allow Cookie Dough to soften at room temperature, about 20 minutes until it’s soft to the touch.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and grease an 8”x8” pan with nonstick baking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Press the Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough into the bottom of the pan until it’s in an even layer. Bake for 8 minutes. This will only partially bake the Cookie Dough.
- While the cookie base bakes heat the sweetened condensed milk in a medium pot, over medium heat. Allow to simmer until it turns a golden brown color, then remove from the heat. Set aside.
- After the Fudgy Brownie base bakes remove from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour the warm condensed milk on top as well.
- Break up the Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions into pieces and place on top.
- Bake for an additional 15-17 minutes, until the caramel is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.