Our friend Danielle, @thesaltycooker, wows us with her Brookie Cheesecake, taking cheesecake and brookies to an entirely new level!
Recipe & photos by Danielle, @thesaltycooker.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 16 ounces dairy or non-dairy cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk (oat milk is recommended)
- Line an 8-inch springform circle pan with plastic wrap or grease with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Allow cookie dough to sit at room temperature, about 20 minutes, until soft to the touch.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, vanilla, oat milk and powdered sugar. Beat using an electric mixer or whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add 8 portions of cookie dough, from each of the packages, into the prepared pan. Press onto the bottom & sides of the pan to form a raw cookie-dough crust.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the crust.
- Use the remaining 8 portions of cookie dough to crumble on top of the filling.
Place the pan in the fridge for 3-5 hours, or overnight, to set before removing from the pan and serving. Enjoy!