Blueberry Almond Butter Cookies; permission to drool: granted.
Experience the irresistible taste of almond butter drizzled over fresh baked Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies. These cookies are infused with fresh, warm blueberries for added sweet and tart flavor. Friends and family will love these Blueberry Almond Butter Cookies 😉
Total time: 25
Prep time: 10
Bake time: 15
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- ½ cup blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
- ¼ cup almond butter
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place the cookie discs 2 inches apart onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Press the cookies down a bit with the palm of your hand. Then, press 3 blueberries into the top of each cookie dough disc.
- Bake for 11 – 15 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before proceeding with the next step.
- Melt almond butter in a microwave safe bowl for 10 seconds, until thin then drizzle over each cookie. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.