It’s pizza time! We’ve partnered with our friends at Joolies and Kween to make this clean ingredient tasty summertime pizza.
Bake our Sugar Cookie Dough into a pizza crust, and top with Kween Chocolate Granola Butter, Joolies dates and fresh fruit!
- 8 portions Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Granola Butter spread; we use Kween brand
- 4-5 dates; we use Joolies brand
- Fresh fruit
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line an 8-inch circle cake pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Allow cookie dough portions to soften at room temperature for 20 minutes. Combine portioned cookie dough into one ball of dough.
- Press dough into an 8 inch pan, leaving edges thicker to form a crust. Or press dough into a circle about 6 inches in diameter on the parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake cookie for 20-25 minutes or until edges are just golden brown.
- Let the cookie cool completely, then spread over the granola butter.
Decorate the pizza with chopped dates and fresh berries.