We teamed up with our friends at @hanselmannpottery for our latest dessert collab: Strawberries & Chocolate Chunk Cookie Pie!
Featuring Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough as the base, baked into the stunning @hanselmannpottery Pie Dish, a layer of chocolate hazelnut spread and topped with fresh strawberries, this delectable cookie pie is a dessert dream come true!Print
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 3–4 strawberries, sliced
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°F and grease your pie dish with cooking spray or coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Allow Cookie Dough to soften and come to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Press Cookie Dough portions into the greased pan and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow cookie to cool completely then spread chocolate hazelnut spread over it.
- Decorate with sliced strawberries!
- Serve with ice cream if desired. Enjoy!