Savor the blissful indulgence of dark chocolate and fresh berries with our Chocolate Raspberry Tarts.
Transform our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough into a crust, fill with luscious chocolate mousse, and top with fresh raspberries. These Chocolate Raspberry Tarts pair perfectly with your favorite glass of wine. Cheers!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 container raspberries or fruit of your choice
- Confectioners sugar, as garnish
- 5 – 10 mini tart pans or 1 large tart pan
- Let Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch. Grease 10 mini tart pans.
- As soon as the dough is soft, press 2 to 2 ½ cookie dough discs along the bottom and sides of a mini tart pan. Repeat this process until all the tart pans are lined with cookie dough. Make sure there are no gaps in the dough.
- Place the mini tarts on to a large baking pan and transfer to the fridge or freezer for 25 minutes to set. Preheat your oven to 325F.
- Place the baking pan with tarts on it in the oven for 18-20 minutes until the dough has risen and begins to crack. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
Remove the tarts from the oven, press down the center of the cookie dough tarts using a greased spoon or the bottom of another greased mini tart pan. This will flatten the bottom of the tart crust so that there is room for the filling.
- Allow the crusts to cool for 30-60 minutes then bring to the fridge to chill for 1 hour before removing the crusts from their pans. This will prevent the crust from breaking.
- Next, to make the chocolate filling, heat coconut milk in a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
Pour heated coconut milk over a bowl of chocolate chips or chocolate chunks. Let sit for 3 minutes, then whisk together until it resembled a smooth, thick chocolatey mixture.
- Spoon ¼ to ⅓ cup of the chocolate filling into each cooled crust.
Next, top each tart with raspberries or fruit of your choice.
- Return the mini tarts to the fridge 1-2 hours our until the chocolate filling is set.
- Dust with confectioners sugar before serving. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.