We’re excited to partner up with our friends and fellow clean ingredient enthusiasts Grandy Oats and Georgia Grinders to bring you these Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Bars with a crunchy Granola Topping!
This easy, mouth-watering recipe is the perfect dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth while spending time quality time with your loved ones.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 4 heaping tablespoons Georgia Grinders Hazelnut Butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- ¾ cup Grandy Oats Chocolate Chunk Coconola
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the Sugar Cookie dough portions into a parchment paper-lined 8-inch brownie pan.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden on top.
- While baking, prepare the chocolate ganache filling by heating the coconut milk in a small pot and bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, pour the coconut milk over a large bowl filled with the chocolate chips & hazelnut butter. Stir until thick and creamy. Set aside.
- Once the Sugar Cookie pan cools about 15 minutes, spread the chocolate ganache filling over the top and sprinkle with the Coconola.
- Refrigerate the entire pan, covered for at least 1hour or best overnight, before cutting into bars to serve,