Thank you to our friend Cierra, from @ccmcgowan, for sharing these crave-worthy Caramel Donut Brookies with Coconut Whip!
Recipe and photos by the talented @ccmcgowan.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 15 Medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1, 14-ounce can coconut cream or full fat coconut milk, chilled in the fridge overnight
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Grease an oven-safe mini donut baking pan with cooking spray or coconut oil, to prevent sticking. Alternatively use a mini muffin tin greased or lined with parchment liners.
- Press 1 portion of Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough into the bottom of a donut pan cavity and top with a portion of Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. Repeat with the remaining dough in the rest of the donut pan cavities.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cookie Dough will still be soft and solidify as it cools, so don’t pop the donuts out of the pan right away.
- While the donut-shaped Brookies cool, combine dates and almond milk in a blender. Blend until creamy to make the Caramel Sauce.
- Next, in a medium bowl or stand mixer, whisk together the thickened cream from the can (leaving the liquid behind) with the confectioners sugar. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Once the Brookies are fully cooled & removed from the pan, set on a plate.
Fill the donut hole with the caramel sauce, top with whipped cream, and drizzle with a bit more caramel sauce. Enjoy!
Serve right away or store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.