Our friend Samantha, @glutenfreereality, shares her take on a Brookie by creating these vibrant Fudgy Brownie & Sugar Cookie Brookies with White Chocolate & Sprinkles!
Recipe & photos by @glutenfreereality.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 8-12 black & white sandwich cookies, such as Gluten-Free Oreos
- 1 boxed Brownie mix, such as Trader Joes Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the Chocolate Chunk cookie dough portions into a parchment paper-lined baking pan.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Arrange the sandwich cookies in an even layer, to cover the top of the cookie dough base.
- In a large bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Pour 3/4 of the prepared brownie batter over the sandwich cookie layer and use a knife to spread into a thin even layer. You want a thin brownie layer for this recipe. Use the remaining 1/4 of the brownie batter to make a few muffins or a mini pan, for snacking!
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until brownie is cooked through.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes until cutting into squares. Enjoy!