Turn our Edible Cookie Dough into Birthday Cake Truffles!
Not only gorgeous, these delectable treats are also great for entertaining or to make ahead of time. Vegan and gluten free clean ingredients never tasted so good. Recreate these Birthday Cake Truffles at home for your friends, family, or as a sweet treat for yourself to enjoy!
- 1 jar Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil or butter
- Let the Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Line a cookie sheet or plate with parchment paper.
- As soon as the dough is nice and soft, scoop 1 ½ tablespoonfuls of dough and roll into balls. Place cookie dough balls onto the prepared pan/plate.
- Place rolled dough into the fridge for 15-30 minutes.
- Next, combine chocolate chips in a bowl or glass cup with coconut oil. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted.
- Once chocolate is melted, dunk a cookie dough truffle into the chocolate by using two forks so your hands don’t get messy and the dough gets coated evenly. Allow excess chocolate to drip off, then transfer the truffle back to the parchment paper or to a wire cooling rack.
- Garnish the top of each truffle with colorful sprinkles when the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate truffles for at least 20 minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy!