A DELICIOUS FALL RECIPE THE FAMILY WILL LOVE!
- Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2-3 medium to large apples
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 and take Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough out of refrigerator so it becomes soft to touch.
- Peel and core apples, and dice into 1/2" pieces. (Healthy Tip: keep the skin for more color and extra fiber!)
- Mix mix apples with lemon juice, 1 Tbsp cinnamon, honey, water and a pinch of sea salt.
- Grease your muffin tin or 2” ramekins.
- In a small bowl, combine cane sugar and remaining 2 Tbsp cinnamon to create your cinnamon sugar cookie coating.
- Coat Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie Dough discs into cinnamon sugar mixture so they become Snickerdoodle dough.
- Then press them then into a muffin tin or ramekin to become Snickerdoodle cookie cups.
- Once dough is pressed up the sides and into the bottom evenly, fill each cookie cup with apple mixture.
- Cover loosely with foil (so the apples cook until soft).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the apples are slightly caramelized.
- Take out, let cool, and enjoy! Serve as is, or a la mode!
BE SOCIAL! PLEASE SHARE YOUR CREATIONS BY TAGGING US: