YOU’LL FIND DECADENCE & COMFORT IN OUR WARM OATMEAL CHOCOLATE SKILLET
Oatmeal + chocolate is one of my favorite combos. The texture and heartiness of oatmeal adds a great balance to our classic Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. Gooey in the middle, crunchy on top, jam packed with chocolate - this recipe is a crowd pleaser. No fancy mixers or bowls to clean, just a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth with decadence and comfort all in one.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie dough
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp sea salt (optional for sprinkling on top)
- Ice cream (optional for scooping on top)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place the package of Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie discs into a greased skillet.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the skillet (how deep cookie skillet will become depends on how large of a skillet you use. We recommend a 6-8” skillet for one package of dough).
- Sprinkle on oats and then the additional chocolate chunks.
- Sprinkle on sea salt, if using.
- Bake until golden brown, about 16-18 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, and let cool slightly. Top with ice cream, if using.
- Cut into slices or serve skillet whole with many spoons for everyone to dive in. Enjoy!