EASY TO MAKE OATS GETS CREATIVE WITH A BOOST OF DIRTY CHAI & COOKIE CRUMBLE
Get the great energy of oatmeal, boost of dirty chai, and sweet crunch of Sweet Loren’s Gluten Free Oatmeal Cranberry cookies in a quick to make breakfast treat that we promise you’ll love. All you need is oats, milk, cold brew, spices, and Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie dough. Overnight oats are a healthy, make-ahead breakfast option and when topped with Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry cookies, you satisfy your sweet tooth as well.
Ingredients for Overnight Oats:
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk (of your choice)
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
Ingredients for Toppings:
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Gluten Free Oatmeal Cranberry cookie dough
- 1 Tbsp of nut butter (optional)
- Mix all ingredients (excluding toppings) in a bowl.
- Place in a container that has a lid, and refrigerated overnight. (It’s best to make the cookies ahead of time, so you don’t have to worry about it in the morning)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place Sweet Loren’s cookie dough discs on a cookie sheet (line with parchment paper for easier clean up and so cookies don’t stick to sheet).
- Bake until light golden brown, about 14 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, and let cool.
- Crumble a couple cookies to make a delicious crunchy topping.
- The following morning...Stir oatmeal mixture, and then it’s ready for eating! Top with a crumbled Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie for the perfect texture. You can even add a dollop of your favorite nut butter, if you want extra protein. Enjoy your delicious, flavorful breakfast treat, ready in minutes and packed with only good stuff.