Two chewy cookies enclosing cloud-like coconut whipped cream with added health benefits of flavorless collagen
Fluffy, chocolate, creamy and delicious – the only thing better than a cookie is a double cookie with filling in between! And did we mention, we’ve hidden in some extra health benefits. Collagen is one of the hottest superfood trends right now, and for good reason: It’s a natural form of protein and gives you the boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails, bone/joint health, digestion, muscle recovery, and more. And adding the flavorless collagen powder to our delicious coconut whipped cream recipes, means you can fully enjoy these guilt-free whoopie pies!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Fudgy Brownie Cookie dough
- 1 can of unsweetened full-fat coconut milk (works best when can is refrigerated for 24 hours beforehand to get thick)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops flavorless Vital Proteins' Collagen Creamer (or your fav collagen powder)
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place Sweet Loren’s cookie dough discs on a cookie sheet (line with parchment paper for easier clean up and so cookies don’t stick to sheet).
- Bake until soft and chewy, about for 10-12 mins. Take out of the oven.
- In a bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together coconut milk, vanilla, collagen, and sugar until it becomes a thick cream.
- Once the cookies have cooled, evenly cover the flat side of one of the cookies with the whipped cream.
- Use another cookie to flatten down the whipped cream, making a sandwich.
- Repeat until you’re out of cookies. Enjoy!