A REFRESHING TART WITH FRESH BERRIES & CREAMY COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM INFUSED WITH COLLAGEN, A FLAVORLESS SUPERFOOD YOU’LL LOVE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF
Let us entice you with a cool slice of coconut whipped cream piled high with delicious summer berries. We infused the whipped cream with a couple scoops of collagen that gives the cream more body, protein, and has many added health benefits for your hair, skin, and nails to enjoy. Get healthier and satisfy that sweet tooth at the same time with a guilt free dessert. Using Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie dough as the crust, this dessert is easy to make, and only made from great ingredients.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie dough
- 1 can of unsweetened full-fat coconut milk (works best when can is refrigerated for 24 hours beforehand to get thick)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops flavorless Vital Proteins' Collagen Creamer
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries (feel free to add any other delicious fruits you like!)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place the package of Sugar Cookie discs into a greased pie dish to avoid sticking (we used an 8” pie pan).
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the entire bottom of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Bake until golden brown, about for 14 mins. Take out of the oven.
- In a bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together coconut milk, vanilla, collagen, and sugar until it becomes a thick cream.
- Once the pie has cooled, evenly cover the top of the cookie pie with the collagen whipped cream.
- Decorate the top of your pie with blueberries and raspberries however you like.
- Cut into slices, and enjoy!