WHO KNEW EDIBLE DOUGH COULD GET EVEN BETTER?
Eat-It-Raw Cookie Dough Truffles are so easy to make, and gorgeous to boot. All you need is Sweet Loren’s Edible Cookie Dough, chocolate, and your favorite toppings! There are so many fun variations you can make, and we can promise they are true show-stoppers. Great for parties of kids of all ages, and easy finger food as you can just pop them in your mouth.
- 1 jar Sweet Loren’s Edible Cookie dough
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Sea Salt
- Coconut Shavings
- Spoon out 1 tablespoon of dough and roll it into a small ball.
- Repeat with as many truffles as you would like to make.
- In a small bowl, melt coconut oil and chocolate together in microwave or in a medium heavy pan over low heat, mixing often.
- Dip each ball into melted chocolate, covering dough ball completely.
- Place each chocolate covered ball on a plate or cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper (for easy clean up!).
- Sprinkle any toppings you would like on the tops of each truffle.
- Once all your cookie dough truffles are done, place cookie sheet or plate in the fridge or freezer to cool for 10 minutes so that the chocolate shell hardens.
- Take them out, and enjoy!