BAKE YOUR WAY TO BETTER HEALTH
These superfood cookies are packed with nutritious ingredients - making them a great energy boosting snack for on-the-go. They’re full of tasty seeds, nuts and dried fruit, plus are 100% whole grain -- and free of gluten, eggs, and dairy. We took our favorite superfoods, that when combined, make a delicious trail mix tasting treat. Feel free to mix it up and add your our favorite superfoods as well!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie dough
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a small bowl, combine your superfoods in a bowl and mix together! We used chia seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, coconut flakes, and cranberries.
- Roll each of the Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie dough discs into a ball, then roll each ball in the superfood mixture until the entire outside of the disc is covered.
- Bake until light golden brown, for about 12-14 mins.
- Take out of the oven, let cool, then enjoy!