IS THERE A BETTER FLAVOR COMBO OUT THERE?
Strawberries + chocolate is a pretty flawless combo, but at Sweet Loren’s, we like to make the most delicious food in the world. So, we baked our Sugar Cookie into a cookie pie, added some hazelnut-chocolate spread, and topped with seasonal, bright strawberries. OMG. It’s refreshing yet decadent, and might just be our favorite flavor combo. This dessert looks sophisticated, but is so easy to make, and slices just like a pie - so perfect for easy summer baking & serving.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren's Sugar Cookie dough
- ¼ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 cups strawberries, washed and sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place the package of Sugar Cookie discs into a greased pie dish to avoid sticking (we used an 8” pie pan).
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the entire bottom of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Bake until golden brown, about for 12-14 mins. Take out of the oven.
- Once cooled, evenly cover the top of the cookie pie with the chocolate hazelnut spread (we slightly warmed up the chocolate hazelnut spread in a separate bowl for easier spreading!)
- Decorate the top of your pie with strawberries however you like.
- Cut into slices, and enjoy!