We created a cinnamon roll cookie – just for you. You can now have the smell of Sunday cinnamon rolls any time you’d like. These quick (& fun!) cinnamon roll cookies are so delicious, and all you need is our cookie dough, cinnamon & sugar. Gluten free, vegan, dairy free, nut free, and completely irresistible.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie dough
- ¼ cup cane sugar (or sugar of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Optional Ingredients (for Icing Glaze):
- ¾ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk (of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Let cookie dough come to room temperature so dough is a little soft. Place all twelve cookie dough discs close to one another on a flat surface, four discs wide and 3 discs high.
- Use your hands (or a rolling pin) to flatten out the dough until it is one solid rectangle dough shape (about 1/4 inch thick).
- In a small bowl, mix cane sugar and cinnamon together to create the cinnamon sugar, and then sprinkle evenly over dough. Starting from one end, roll up the dough as you would cinnamon roll dough, keeping dough tight together as you roll it all the way up.
- Take a knife and cut even cookie slices, about ½-1 inch thick pieces, and place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart from one another so they have room to spread.
- Bake for until light golden brown, about 14 minutes.
- If you wish to add an icing glaze to the top of your cinnamon roll cookies, it’s easy and makes the cinnamon rolls even prettier. Take a small bowl, mix the confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth with a spoon. Drizzle over cookies as you’d like. Enjoy!