Black & White Peppermint Cookies
Our friend Ashley, @naturallyminty, shares these festive white chocolate dipped Black & White Peppermint Cookies using Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 – 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Peppermint candy or crushed candy canes
- Preheat oven to 325°F and allow cookie dough to sit at room temperature until it becomes soft to the touch, about 15-20 minutes.
- Cut all sugar cookie dough portions and fudgy brownie cookie dough portions in half.
- Use one half of each cookie dough flavor and press them together firmly, using your fingertips to smush together edges of each cookie so they are held firmly together.
- Once all half & half cookies are assembled, place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart, and cook for 11-14 minutes.
- Once cookies are baked, allow to cool on a wire baking rack. You can even pop them in the fridge to speed up the process and make the chocolate dipping easier.
- While the cookies cool, combine white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds. Mix well with a fork and melt again for 30 seconds if need be.
- Once the cookies are completely cooled, dip each one into the melted chocolate and place back on parchment paper. We recommend dipping 4-5 at a time and then sprinkle the peppermint crunch on top.
- Repeat step 7 until all cookies are dipped and sprinkled with peppermint candies.
- Place in the fridge to let the chocolate harden. Then, serve and enjoy!
These cookies keep best stored in the fridge for 3-5 days. Also, cookies can be frozen for up to 2 months.