Black & White Brookies
Our friend Emily, from @emsnutfreeeats shares her take on a Sweet Loren’s Brookie, creating these easy & delicious Black & White Brookies!
Photos & recipe by @emsnutfreeeats.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Melted white chocolate, for garnish
- Melted dark chocolate, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portions into a parchment paper-lined baking pan.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Place Sugar cookie dough portions on top of the Fudgy Brownie base.
- Flatten out the Sugar cookie dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden on top.
- Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
- Drizzle Brookie with melted white & dark chocolate before cutting into squares to serve. Enjoy!