Bite Size Chocolate Chunk Cookies
These Bite Size Chocolate Chunk Cookies are just as delicious as they are adorable.
Your taste buds will be awakened with every morsel of rich flavor of the chocolate chunks melting in your mouth. Enjoy this fun and easy to make, delectable snack at home or on the go. These Bite Size Chocolate Chunk Cookies are a must try!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 325F, and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Next, line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Break small pieces from cookie portions and roll into a ball. Note: each cookie dough portion creates 8-12 mini cookies.
Repeat step #3 until all the cookie dough is rolled into mini cookie dough balls. Leave about 1/2 inch of space between each cookie.
- Place the trays into the refrigerator for 10 minutes, or freeze for 5 minutes so the dough hardens and the shapes set.
- Bake cookies for 5-8 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.