Bite Size Birthday Cake Truffles Dunked in Chocolate
We present you with Birthday Cake Truffles dunked in silky dairy-free almond milk chocolate; the ultimate quarantine dessert!
Enjoy the intense flavor and unrefined feel of Taza Chocolate paired with our Sweet Loren’s Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough. Roll out your edible cookie dough, dunk in melted chocolate, and decorate with your favorite topping of choice (we used mixed nuts and sprinkles.)
- 1 jar Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 cup chocolate chips or 1 bar chocolate (such as Taza Almond Milk Chocolate Bar)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil or butter
- Toppings of choice, such as sprinkles or chopped mixed nuts
- Let the Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Line a cookie sheet or plate with parchment paper.
- As soon as the dough is nice and soft, scoop 1 teaspoonfuls of dough and roll into balls. Place cookie dough balls onto the prepared pan/plate.
- Place rolled dough into the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Next, combine chocolate chips or broken chocolate bar in a bowl or glass cup with coconut oil. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted.
- Once chocolate is melted, dunk a cookie dough truffle into the chocolate by using two forks so your hands don’t get messy and the dough gets coated evenly. Allow excess chocolate to drip off, then transfer the truffle back to the parchment paper or to a wire cooling rack.
- Garnish the top of each truffle with colorful sprinkles or chopped mixed nuts when the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate truffles for at least 20 minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.