Turn our Edible Cookie Dough into Birthday Cake Truffles!
Not only gorgeous, these delectable treats are also great for entertaining or to make ahead of time. Vegan and gluten free clean ingredients never tasted so good. Recreate these Birthday Cake Truffles at home for your friends, family, or as a sweet treat for yourself to enjoy!
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 jar Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough
- ½ cup colorful sprinkles
- Let the Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Line a cookie sheet or plate with parchment paper.
- As soon as the dough is nice and soft, scoop 1 ½ tablespoonfuls of dough and roll into balls. Place cookie dough balls onto the prepared pan/plate.
- Fill a bowl or container with the sprinkles. Add one cookie dough truffle to the bowl of sprinkles and move around until completely coated in sprinkles.
- Repeat this process until all truffles are coated in sprinkles.
- Refrigerate truffles for at least 20 minutes or until ready to serve.