Birthday Cake Cookie Dough Truffle Skewers
Captivate your taste buds with these Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough Skewers!
Roll Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough into bite-size truffles, dunk in chocolate, or roll in sprinkles to create these unbelievably good skewer snacks. Permission granted to indulge in these Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough Skewers!
- 1 jar Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil or butter
- Colorful sprinkles
- Let the Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Line a cookie sheet or plate with parchment paper.
- As soon as the dough is nice and soft, scoop 1 – 1 ½ teaspoonfuls of dough and roll into balls. Place cookie dough balls onto the prepared pan/plate.
- Place rolled dough into the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes.
- Next, combine white chocolate in a bowl or glass cup with coconut oil. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted.
- Once white chocolate is melted, half of the cookie dough truffles into the chocolate by using two forks so your hands don’t get messy and the dough gets coated evenly. Allow excess chocolate to drip off, then transfer the truffles back to the parchment paper or to a wire cooling rack.
- Additionally, roll the remaining uncoated truffles in colorful sprinkles to add variation.
- Chill all truffles in the fridge or freezer for another 30 minutes until chocolate is set.
- Arrange 3 truffles on a skewer, switching between chocolate covered and those rolled in sprinkles. Repeat this step with remaining 10-12 skewers. Enjoy!