Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bites
Make these adorable frozen Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bites for a delicious summer treat!
Ice cream + cookie dough + chocolate = dessert perfection.
The combination of our Birthday Cake Edible Dough and vanilla ice cream formed together inside this white chocolate shell is dessert perfection. This cool-down snack is perfect for you to enjoy and customize to your favorite flavors.
- 1 jar Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough
- 1, 14 oz tub of your favorite ice cream (dairy or nondairy)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Scoop 2-tablespoonfuls of ice cream, roll into a ball (they don’t need to be perfect), and place onto the parchment paper lined pan. Repeat with remaining ice cream. Try to do this step quickly so the ice cream doesn’t melt.
- Place the baking sheet of ice cream into the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- After 30 minutes, remove Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough from the fridge to come to room temperature.
- Once ice cream has been in freezer for one hour, begin scooping 1 1/2-tablespoonfuls of the Edible Cookie Dough, roll into a ball, flatten into a thin disc, and place onto another baking sheet or plate. Repeat with the remainder of the dough.
- Remove half of the frozen ice cream balls from the freezer. Wrap each in a flattened disc of Edible Cookie Dough. Once the ice cream is covered in cookie dough, swap the newly made ice cream truffles for the remainder in the freezer. Repeat the process of wrapping each ice cream ball in Cookie Dough until complete.
- Return baking sheet to freezer for 1 hour.
- Next, in a microwave safe bowl, combine the white chocolate and coconut oil. Melt in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until all the chocolate is melted.
- Dunk each frozen ice cream cookie dough bite into the melted white chocolate, let excess chocolate drip off, and return to the baking sheet. Repeat until all have been coated in melted chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet of your edible cookie dough ice cream bites into the freezer for at least 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the freezer for up to one week.