Birthday Cake Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites
Celebrate the spring season with these Birthday Cake Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites by our friend Emily, @emsnutfreeeats!
Recipe & photo by Emily at emsnutfreeeats.com.
- 1 cup your favorite pretzels of choice (@emsnutfreeeats used grain-free pretzels)
- 1/2 jar Sweet Loren’s Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- Your choice of sprinkles, as garnish
- Let Sweet Loren’s Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Roll the edible dough into balls using heaping teaspoonfuls of dough.
- Sandwich the cookie dough balls between two pretzels and onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- While the pretzel bites are freezing, place the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Melt in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until all the chocolate is melted.
- Dip the chilled pretzel bites halfway into the melted chocolate and place back onto the baking sheet. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to allow the chocolate to set. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store the pretzel bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.