Let's Dish / Easy Recipes
Apple Pie Skillet
Warm your home and your taste buds with our Apple Pie Skillet.
Combine fresh seasonal apples with our Sugar Cookie Dough crumble baked into this mouth-watering favorite.
Total time: 1 hour
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 40 minutes
6 – 8 Servings
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- ⅓ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 8 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons apple juice or water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pro Baking Tip: Store in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.