This American flag cookie cake, made from our Sugar and Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough is the perfect Memorial Day dessert.
Thanks to our friend Ali and her son for baking this cookie dough creation to celebrate and honor our heroes.
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 cups whipped cream (we recommend coconut whipped cream)
- 20-25 strawberries, tops trimmed
- ½ cup blueberries
- Coconut oil or cooking spray, to grease pan
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325°F and let both packages Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Grease a 9” x 13” cake pan with cooking spray or coconut oil. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper to prevent sticking (optional, but recommended).
- Using your hands, press thawed cookie discs into the bottom of the pan. Switch off between pressing down Sugar Cookie portions and Chocolate Chunk cookie dough portions.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Take out of the oven, and let cool completely for about 25 minutes.
- Decorate the top of the cookie cake with whipped cream.
- Place strawberries and blueberries in an American flag design, on top of the whipped cream.
Pro Tip: Serve right away so the strawberries don’t bleed onto the whipped cream. Store leftovers for snacking in the fridge for 2-3 days.