Almond Butter Cup S’mores Cookie Sandwiches
Combine creamy Justin’s Almond Butter Cups with clean ingredient Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookies to create these mouth-watering Almond Butter Cup S’mores Cookie Sandwiches
No need for a bonfire, these Almond Butter Cup S’mores Cookie Sandwiches can be made easily in your home with just an oven and lots of love.
- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough
- 12 Justin’s Almond Butter or Peanut Butter Cups (6 packs)
- 12 marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Place cookie discs 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on a wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn the oven to high broil and place half of the cookies, upside down, onto a baking pan. Make sure NOT to use parchment paper because it can catch fire when the broiler is turned on.
- Place one marshmallow on top of each upside-down cookie.
- Place the tray of cookies topped with marshmallows into the oven and cook for 1-3 minutes, or until the marshmallow is slightly charred and bubbly.
- Remove the pan from the oven, top each marshmallow with a peanut or almond butter cup and place one of the chilled cookies on top to form a sandwich. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.