Almond Butter Cookie Dough Cups
We teamed up with our friends at Barney Butter to bring you these indulgent, clean ingredient bite-sized treats, Almond Butter Cookie Dough Cups!
Made with our smooth & creamy Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough & our favorite spreadable Barney Butter almond butter; you’ll be in heaven.
- 1 package Chocolate Chips or 12 oz chocolate bar (chopped)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 jar Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- ⅓ cup Smooth Almond Butter (we used Barney Butter brand)
- Let Cookie Dough come to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Line a 24-count mini muffin tin with parchment liners. You don’t have to use liners, but it makes clean-up easier and it will give the Cookie Dough Cup the little ridges around the edges. If using a silicone pan, no need for muffin liners. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips or broken up bar with coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl or a medium-heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring the whole time until chocolate is fully melted. Careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate into the base of each liner. Freeze for 10 minutes
- Then scoop ¼ – ½ teaspoon of the edible cookie dough into each liner, on top of each frozen chocolate base.
- Scoop ¼ to ½ teaspoon of the almond butter into each cavity as well.
- Cover with 1-2 tablespoons more of the melted chocolate so you can’t see any cookie dough.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt if you’d like on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes or until chocolate solidifies. Enjoy!
Cookie Dough Cups will stay best in the refrigerator for 4-5 days, or store in the freezer up to 3 months.