Almond Butter Cookie Dough Cups
We teamed up with our friends at Barney Butter to bring you these indulgent, clean ingredient bite-sized treats, Almond Butter Cookie Dough Cups!
Made with our smooth & creamy Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough & our favorite spreadable Barney Butter almond butter; you’ll be in heaven.
- 1 package Chocolate Chips or 12 oz chocolate bar (chopped)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 jar Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- ⅓ cup Smooth Almond Butter (we used Barney Butter brand)
- Let Cookie Dough come to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Line a 24-count mini muffin tin with parchment liners. You don’t have to use liners, but it makes clean-up easier and it will give the Cookie Dough Cup the little ridges around the edges. If using a silicone pan, no need for muffin liners. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips or broken up bar with coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl or a medium-heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring the whole time until chocolate is fully melted. Careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate into the base of each liner. Freeze for 10 minutes
- Then scoop ¼ – ½ teaspoon of the edible cookie dough into each liner, on top of each frozen chocolate base.
- Scoop ¼ to ½ teaspoon of the almond butter into each cavity as well.
- Cover with 1-2 tablespoons more of the melted chocolate so you can’t see any cookie dough.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt if you’d like on top.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes or until chocolate solidifies. Enjoy!
Cookie Dough Cups will stay best in the refrigerator for 4-5 days, or store in the freezer up to 3 months.