Click Here to download a coupon for $1.00 off any Sweet Loren’s cookie dough flavor!
- What makes Sweet Loren’s unique?
Sweet Loren’s all-natural cookie doughs are like no other. We are the only 100% whole grain, non-dairy, women business owned, and independently owned refrigerated place-&-bake cookie dough on the shelf! As true believers in the health benefits and superior taste of whole food ingredients, we make our products from the finest unrefined ingredients. We can promise that you won’t ever have to inspect our ingredient list for unhealthy fillers or ingredients that you can’t trust. We also promise to give back to our community in order to promote healthy lifestyles.
- My cookies aren't spreading out as much as I expected!
- The natural ingredients and 100% whole grain flours in our cookie dough bake homemade style, slightly thicker cookies. If you’d like a thinner cookie, simply press the discs of dough down on baking sheet to 1/4-1/2″ thick prior to baking. This will enable further spread. Bake following directions, and then enjoy!
- What are unrefined ingredients?
Unrefined ingredients are whole food ingredients. When you refine food, nutrients get stripped out – leaving food less nutritious. Unrefined ingredients get broken down more slowly by your body, not causing your blood sugar level to spike. They are also more nutrient dense – full of fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- What makes Sweet Loren’s ingredients better for you?
We believe that every ingredient counts. We use ingredients like whole grains including white whole wheat flour, whole oat flour, and thick rolled oats; organic cane sugar and unrefined molasses; the best quality chocolate; natural peanut butter; dried cranberries; and sea salt.
- Can your products be kept frozen or refrigerated?
We recommend keeping our products refrigerated. Freezing works too, and keeps it fresh 2 months after the best by date on package. Sweet baking tip: When baking cookies straight from the freezer, add an additional 2-3 minutes to bake time.
- What is the best way to keep baked cookies?
- Since we don’t add preservatives, our baked cookies stay fresher if kept in an airtight container room temperature or frozen. If kept frozen, cookies will last two months. If kept at room temperature, cookies will last about a week.
- Can you re-freeze your cookie dough?
- Cookie dough should not be re-frozen. Once it thaws completely, please keep dough in refrigerator and use within 1 week.
- Do you make gluten-free products?
- Stay tuned! If you’re interested in learning more, please email email@example.com
- Do you sell ready to eat cookies?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about all of our capabilities.
- Can you eat the cookie dough raw?
- We use pasteurized eggs in all of our all-natural cookie dough, and know very well that it is tasty, but please do not eat it raw.
- Are there nuts in your products?
Peanut Butter Chocolate contains peanuts, all regular (not gluten free) cookie doughs are made in a shared facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts. Only the Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk is made in a nut free facility and contains no nuts.
- Does “Non-Dairy” and “Dairy Free” mean the same thing?
No, these two labels are not interchangeable. “Non-dairy” means a product may contain 0.5% or less of milk by weight. “Dairy free” is not actually regulated but generally refers to products that do not contain any milk or trace amounts of milk protein. We don’t use milk or other dairy product in any of our cookie doughs but our regular line is made in a shared facility that also processes milk products so we include a “may contain” warning on our package for those with extreme allergies. Our OU Kosher Pareve Gluten Free Cookie Dough can be called Dairy Free because no dairy products are allowed into the facility.
- I see “non dairy” on the package, does that mean it’s vegan?
Our regular line of cookie dough contains eggs and thus is not vegan. Our gluten free cookie dough is the only vegan product Sweet Loren’s currently makes.
- Are your products Kosher?
Yes, our regular line of cookie dough is certified OUD Kosher and our Gluten Free cookie dough is certified OU Kosher Pareve.
OUD Kosher means the product is made on dairy equipment, our regular cookie dough is made in a facility which also makes products containing dairy.
OU Kosher Pareve means the product made on equipment that has never touched ingredients containing dairy. All ingredients brought into our factory have to be OU Kosher Pareve certified.
- Help! I threw away the baking instructions!
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Place cookies on ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart
- Bake at 300°F for 14-16 minutes. Cookies should be slightly underbaked with golden brown edges, making for a soft & chewy center. Let cool, and enjoy!
Remember: actual bake times may differ as oven temps vary so watch cookies closely.